You’re invited !
Oklahoma Jazz Hall of Fame
Will Rogers Theater
Oklahoma City, OK
Google and friends are coming to town to get your business online!
Oklahoma Get Your Business Online events are completely free. Space is limited, so we highly recommend that you pre-register online to reserve your spot.
Go to www.Oklahomagetonline.com to reserve your spot today,
or call 1-800-816-6819
Walk in offline and walk out online
Oklahoma Get Your Business Online - a new program from Google – is an easy, free, and fast way to get your business online.
If you don’t have a website or Google Places listing, you’ll find everything you need to get started – web professionals at your side every step of the way. We’ll also provide the computers or a plug-in for your own laptop.
If your business is already online, you’ll find tools and resources to help your business succeed online.
At these events you can
- Get a free website and Google Places listing
- Get 1:1 advice and tips
- Learn more about online marketing
- Network with your fellow small business owners
Get a free website
Create and publish a website for your business in less than 60 minutes at our event. Learn how to customize your Google Places online listing.
- Get a free, easy-to-build, professional website
- Get a free customized domain name and hosting for one year
- Claim and customize your free Google Places listing
- Learn how to optimize your new website to be found on Google
Running your business online
Find out how to take advantage of online tools to run and promote your business.
- Learn more about Google’s top tools for small businesses, including Google Places, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Apps
- Discover how to get found and attract customers
Introduction to Google AdWords
This is a beginner’s guide to Google AdWords, including how to get started and how to improve your performance. (Available at Des Moines event only.)
- Learn how to create your AdWords account, choose keywords, and write great ads
- Get answers to your questions from a Google AdWords expert
- Find out how Google ranks ads